Relieve Stress and Combat Toxins
Dynamic-Duo to Combat Stress and Combat Toxins
Stress seems to be the #1 problem in America today. This is something folks deal with every single day of life. It seems probably more so here in America than in other countries. Everyone is in a hurry 24/7. The problem is that stress produces toxins in the body, and toxins produce stress. Either way, it’s a vicious cycle that needs to be broken.
How do YOU relieve stress? Here’s the DYNAMIC-DUO that will take you to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL to combat Stress and Toxins! Introducing…. TERRA FIRMA and ADAPTGEN by Beyond Organic. Get ready to:
- Combat stress
- End feelings of anxiety
- Balance hormones
- Eliminate mood swings
- End sugar cravings
- Improve digestion
- Improve mental clarity
- Get rid of heavy metals & toxins
Jordan Rubin, NY Times best-selling author of the “Maker’s Diet,” is a Master Formulator, and he is amazing.
Here are just SOME effects of stress on the body:
- Stress affects your digestive system by multiplying bad bacteria. Also, when you are stressed, you cannot digest your food because the blood flows away from your digestive system and into your muscles.
- Stress affects sleep because your mind is racing so much and you feel like you can’t get any rest.
- Stress can cause an imbalance in hormones and mood swings, and even contribute to hair loss and acne.
- Stress releases cortisol, which contributes to belly fat, and cravings for sugar.
- Stress releases toxins in the body, which can attack different organs in the body and wreak havoc on health.
- These are just SOME of the effects of stress, but the the list goes on and on.
How do YOU relieve stress? Here are some additional tips:
- Eat balanced and healthy meals consisting of protein, good fat and fiber at each meal.
- Exercise daily — go for a walk, lift some weights, do some stretching — bottom line, get your body moving for about 30 minutes regularly per day.
- Get good sleep at night — aim for 8 hours.
- Strengthen your spirit daily by reading the Word of God (reading the Bible out loud). It will get deeper into your spirit and make you strong emotionally as well as spiritually.
Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.