There are two “SUPER” Spices I want you to know about today! They are turmeric and cayenne pepper. There is just not enough talk about these two miracle spices yet. In my opinion, they are an absolute “dynamic duo!” I personally use them in cooking every night, whether I make a chicken or fish dish.
There is so much that I could say about each of these wonderful spices, but to save time in this article, I’ll give you bottom line results:
Here’s what makes that yellow spice called “turmeric” so special:
1. It is a natural anti-inflammatory which protects against Cancer, Alzheimers and Arthritis;
2. It helps to purify the blood;
3. Helps to detoxify the liver;
4. It improves and makes the digestive system stronger;
In India, where turmeric is a common spice widely used, common cancers like lung, colon, breast and prostate are 10 times lower there. Which is the best kind to buy? I don’t suggest curry powder, but instead, buy actual “turmeric” which is full of curcumin, which gives it the yellow color, and is shown to be responsible for the medicinal effects.
As for the second miracle spice, let’s look at what makes “cayenne pepper” so special:
1. It is shown to be most effective for circulation and blood flow;
2. It has been shown to stop a heart attack in 30 seconds;
3. Super powerful to heal the digestive system
4. Increases the effectiveness of other herbs when used together
Check out this video — we actually used cayenne pepper to stop my uncle’s bleeding in just 10 seconds.
There are so many reasons for all the effectiveness of these two herbs (spices), however, there is simply not enough time to address them all in this blog post. The bottom line is these are two spices that I recommend that you use on a regular basis! You can do more research on them yourself, and you will see exactly what I am saying here!
(The information and advice included in this article are not to be considered medical advice. Always consult with a physician or health professional for specific treatment for any health or physical condition.)
Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.